Even in the most prestigious organizations, hiring decisions can be flawed. In your organization, when you consider the last five people who either quit or were fired, who was blamed for the departures? Many organizations blame the person who left rather than examining their internal practices. But to improve your hiring results, it’s best to assess the strengths and weaknesses of your current process.
Effective Hiring Scorecard will help you evaluate your ability to:
- Assess new hires for their ability to achieve your organizational goals.
- Make data-backed hiring decisions.
- Translate crucial organizational needs into key competencies and skills.
- Properly evaluate new hires based on those key competencies and skills.
- Eliminate unnecessary turnover.