We believe technology should strengthen, not replace, our team’s expertise and the personal service our clients and candidates deserve. We prioritize human judgment and personal interaction at every decision point while increasing efficiency and reach with the ethical and appropriate use of AI and process automation.
We are dedicated to using technology and data responsibly while protecting the privacy of our clients, candidates, and website visitors. As technology evolves, so will our practices. Our core values of transparency, responsiveness, and fostering an inclusive, competency-driven approach to hiring will guide how and when we decide to use emerging tools.
We collect information through our website and third-party platforms as follows. We do not share or sell any of the collected data with other services.
Visitors can provide their email addresses to subscribe to our monthly newsletter, sent through HubSpot. We use these emails for newsletter communication only. HubSpot collects performance data on each email we send. Visitors may unsubscribe at any time using the link in the newsletter.
Candidates may apply for positions on our website through our applicant tracking system, iCIMS. The information collected is used for the sole purpose of executive recruitment. All data and communications are managed through iCIMS, ensuring security and confidentiality. Read about iCIMS security here.
We recognize the sensitive nature of the information entrusted to us and take our duty of confidentiality seriously. We remind clients of their duty in every document with candidate information. We expect clients to ensure that candidate information is accessed only by individuals involved in the hiring process and prevent unauthorized sharing or copying.
We integrate technology into our internal workflows to boost productivity. For recruiting, we have strict guidelines about the use of AI or automation to ensure the integrity of our process. We intentionally steer clear of technologies that risk perpetuating biases. We do not use AI or automation to select, evaluate, or rank candidates in any way, ever.
We select vendors with robust privacy practices and compliance with data security standards. Our minimum requirements for any platform that collects and stores client or candidate data are SOC 2 Type 2 or ISO 27001 certification and GDPR compliance.
We use publicly available large language models like ChatGPT and Gemini to research topics relevant to our clients’ fields and create summaries from anonymized conversations. We turn off data history settings to maintain confidentiality and prevent training from our data.
We also use GenAI to assist in the content development process for our blog and education materials for clients. Less than 10% of any piece of content is AI-generated. We verify sources for accuracy and review all text for possible plagiarism.
Our use of RPA extends across the Microsoft Office platform, our applicant tracking system, and outreach tools (see below). We use RPA to streamline internal processes and better serve our clients. We never use automation for decision-making or as a substitute for personal interactions with candidates.
We use LinkedIn Recruiter and hireEZ to supplement our custom research. Our research team identifies about 95% of the candidates we contact. The AI capabilities in these tools add to the remaining 5%. A team member always reviews AI output to verify alignment with our carefully developed criteria.
We use SourceWhale to schedule the initial outreach to passive candidates identified by our research team. We only post legitimate open positions and once a candidate engages, our project directors interact with them directly.
In partnership with DesignDATA (IT consultants), we maintain rigorous security protocols for our technology systems and devices, including weekly updates and comprehensive training for our team. As a fully remote organization, we require VPNs for all employees working outside their secure home offices. We require all team members to use multifactor authentication for platforms that store confidential information.
Staffing Advisors strives to comply with applicable privacy laws and regulations. For questions or concerns about our practices, please email our Director of Operations, Brooke Lockhart.